Programs To Help You Start or Grow Your Business
Whether you are just getting started with an idea, looking to acquire your first customer, or working to grow your business, we are here to help!
- Idea Design Lab
- Idea TestLab
- Food and Beverage Startup Lab
- FastTrack Accelerator
- Grow with Google Series
Idea Design Lab
The Idea Design Lab is a one-day program to help aspiring entrepreneurs develop new business ideas and identify the next steps of the start-up process.
Virtual Idea TestLab
Have a business idea? Figure out how to turn it into a viable business. Idea TestLab is a "customer discovery" deep-dive designed to help you better understand the customer problem you're trying to solve and how to provide value in a differentiated way.
- 1-on-1 expert mentoring
- Pitch competition
- Sessions are held on Tuesday nights from 6-8 p.m
- Held in partnership with Lehigh Valley LaunchBox
Food and Beverage Startup Lab
Looking to start a restaurant, brewery, distillery, catering or other retail food business, but aren't sure where to start? Our Food and Beverage Startup Lab is designed as a general guide to help new entrepreneurs or those new to the food industry navigate the process of getting your food or beverage business up and running. Start here to learn the basics on becoming a food and beverage entrepreneur. Additional topics include:
- Ideation for the perfect food and beverage business
- Customer development
- What's the right business for me?
- Licensing your business and Department of Agriculture requirements
- Startup costs
- Laboratory testing and labeling
- Writing a business plan
- Using the Hazleton Kitchen Incubator
- Resources to help you launch your business
Once you really understand your customer's need, it’s time to start testing the market. Our FastTrack Accelerator helps you, avoid common startup mistakes, build an actionable plan to launch your business, test the market quickly with “smokescreens,” and build a solution based on real customer feedback.
- Sessions held (day) and (time)
- 1-on-1 expert mentoring
- $1500 Market Test Fund grant
- Funding for intern for one semester through the SEDTAP ENtern program
- Access to 60+ advisors and experts
- 1 year of 24×7 access to LaunchBox with space in our team room
Grow with Google Series
Free training, tools, and resources to help you build your skills, career, or business, hosted by Google professional trainers in partnership with the Hazleton LaunchBox supported by Pasco L. Schiavo Esq.
- Presented in Spanish
- Hosted by Google-certified trainers
Not sure where to get started?